Thursday, March 31, 2016

Forum on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples

Forum on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples
Arizona State Capitol Senate Building
Friday April 1, 2016
9:00 AM -12:00 Noon

A gathering of Original Nations speaking out on the issues of Ancestral Responsibility to the Watersheds of Mother Earth from a Rights Holder position in the international context of the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples.
"Indigenous Peoples, Equal to all other peoples..."
UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples adopted by the General Assembly on September 13, 2007
***************************************************************
As caretakers of Mother Earth we acknowledge and recognize the ongoing impacts of climate change which affects us all, and that the most severe impacts will befall future generations. The denial of this reality by political leaders at the highest level in the world today amounts to the criminal violations of the human rights of future generations which we will not allow to continue.
As a coalition of nations of indigenous peoples that have agreed to work together, we are calling again to our younger brothers of the immigrant settler republics of the Americas to recognize the collective trauma of colonization, and the ongoing destruction to the natural world which has brought the human species to the threat of extinction.
Fall Equinox 2015
Declaration of the Continental Commission Abya Yala
Lenape Nation Territories September 23, 2015
[Philadelphia, Pennsylvania]
TONATIERRA
Lunch and Reception of Indigenous Delegations at
NAHUACALLI
Embassy of Indigenous Peoples
12:30 PM
802 N. 7th Street Phoenix, AZ

**************

Facebook Event
Forum on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Everyone! My name is CHERRYSHANE. I was diagnosed with HERPES 2 in April of 2012 when I was 24 years old who just completed my MA in sociology at the University of Northern Colorado where I explored the role of stigma in the process of disclosing a genital herpes diagnosis.I have wanted to get this virus cured, I am happy to share that with you! few weeks ago i came on search on the INTERNET if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr ERO and she also gave the email address (eromosalespelltemple@gmail.com) and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help so i told my husband about it the he ask me to write him because this pain has been constant especially in my knees. so i wrote to Dr ERO telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that it was going to be cured!! then i took the medicine he sent me, which few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured hence i have taken the medicine and then after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE. I can understand that lots of people are been diagnosed with this same virus so am excited to be able to share some of my experiences and thoughts about this man that you can as well contact him for help living with genital herpes is not a good thing..HERE ARE HIS CONTACT: EMAIL : (eromosalespelltemple@gmail.com) OR YOU CAN AS WELL VISIT HIS his website http://eromosalspiritualtemple.webs.com BETTER STILL CALL OR whats-app HIM via+2348161850195..GOD BLESS

    ReplyDelete